Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Got Back!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Goodness!!! It's been awhile that I haven't posted something here. LOL! 2 months is a lot of time and yeah, lots of stuffs too. But to be honest, got fed up for awhile. I didn't even touch my camera for almost a month. tsk3

Well, anyway, gonna post some shots I took yesterday at Portofino Beach Resort. I went there with my grade school batch mates for an outing. And man, it was scary! We heard the news about the tsunami stuff in Japan and reports saying it will hit Philippines. I was alarmed but I know it won't affect Cebu. It's in the center, so, neighboring islands will certainly block some waves if ever. (That's how I thought so. hahaahaha!!)

But still, precautions shouldn't be ignored. But so far, everything went well. And at the same time, I empathize the serious devastation Japan has experienced. There are things in this world that are way beyond our control. So, I deeply pray for them and for God to uplift them in this time of trouble.

Going back, here are the pictures...









Click here for more pictures: Just Got Back!

2 comments:

J H Choae said...

nice picture !!i want to visit in CEBU

Daniel Cruz said...

thanks. yeahhhhh soon... 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...