Monday, January 17, 2011

A Perfect Point For Light Trails

I'm no pro. This is all for fun and love ya'll. hahahaha!!

I was just taking advantage of the sweet spot I was in. LOL

I'm on the 33rd floor of the Crown Regency Hotel (Fuente). It was night time. The Fuente circle was packed with people. And cars were starting to get in. And traffic has emerged. And it's perfect!

I grabbed my tripod, I opened the window outside and placed my tripod on small flooring available. I placed my camera on top and its sling on my neck. My head was literally outside the window with one arm outside gripping one leg of the tripod just to make sure neither of my two equipments would fall off. waaaa! And if you were looking at me outside, you would see me like a guy imprisoned trying to escape on the very tight opening. haha.

Then I setup the camera in manual mode as I've been told by a friend of mine to use the longest shutter speed and the highest number on aperture. Everything was in a go. Used timer for 2 seconds. Then . .  . 2 . . . 1 . . . tititk!

Click!!!






And I'll be back for more with my repapipz soon... hahaha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...