Friday, January 7, 2011

Got Two New Blogs!

Yihee!

I created two new blog sites to separate and segregate posts in a particular field or focus, or somewhat like that.

Because  I was thinking, if I'm gonna put all different kinds of post here in this blog, it will be too messy. So, I planned to add additional blogs. 

Here are the following: (NAKS!)

1. Funetic - will be for all get together of friends, chillaxin moments, places, etc. it's all about FUN! FUN! FUN! hahahaha!

2. The Sound of Words - will be for all spiritual reflections I write and share, some quotes, and anything inspirational. I believe this year is a great start to be in line with God. And by that purpose came upon this blog.

3. DCruz8|Unlimited - Oh yeah! This blog right here! The first real thing I've ever done. haha. This will be for all my shots with regards to my family and anything I feel like posting.

Please do try to visit or even just drop-by on the first two sites above. Your comments and suggestions would be very helpful.

Mao nay ginaingon, mas maayo nalang mag-BLOG kaysa mag-DRUGS. . . haha!

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year.

P.S.
Some posts have been transferred to the other blogs. Just try to check them out.

TEEHEE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...