Friday, October 15, 2010

A Take on Photography

Cellphones have become a fad for people of all ages - the old and young. But nowadays, another must-haves have become a great trend - DSLR Cameras. 

Well, I got mine unintentionally and unexpectedly.

I was away from home for almost 3 weeks outside the stressful metropolitan life. When I headed back to Cebu (because I ran out of money to sustain my survival. . . LOL), my sister gave me a weird news, my parents are buying a DSLR camera.

I said "Wat da #%&@!!" (It starts with 'H' not 'F') hehe.

They asked a close friend of theirs who went to Thailand for a business to buy the camera. Then, the moment of awe came. The camera was finally in our hands. 

I was wondering what's with the camera-thing. I can't see any VALID  reasons to purchase such an expensive gadget. Call it fate or whatever, but it turned out I was hooked on it. TOTALLY!!!

As I experiment and try to fully lavish the use of DSLR cameras, the more I appreciate its awesomeness and grandeur. Thanks to a dear friend of mine who gave me an idea on posting my pictures and share it through blogging. I had a blog previously (still working though. I checked it few minutes ago. haha) but I'm hoping that this would be productive and at the same time informative.

So, with no further adieu, I officially start - DCruz8 Photography Blog!!!



Note:
Please don't forget to click any reaction (funny, interesting, cool) below or write comments. I would totally appreciate that. Thanks . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...