Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Keeshia

Yeah! You read it right! K-E-E-S-H-I-A, Keeshia!

She's my sister. haha!! Others say we look alike in some angles, but for me, we don't. =p

Anyway, I went upstairs to get some Minute Maid Pulpy Mango Orange juice after long hours of studying for tomorrow's examination. Then suddenly, my sister was in the living room taking vanity pictures of herself with Nikkor 50mm lens attached to it.

Looking at her, I said to myself with a sardonic smile, "Saman! piktyur-piktyur na perteng duola sa kuha nya 50mm gyud ang gigamit!" [Translation: Watda! Taking pictures with a close range like that and using the freakin' 50mm! ] NAKS! LOL!!! *The translation seems pretty messed up! haha*


FAST FORWARD . . .


Then I offered a hand to take pictures of her. After which, it became a PRA-PRA photo session!!! nyahahahaha!!!







Click here for more pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...